5 Self-Journals Questions To End The Year Right
Today I am sharing some DARK SECRETS & LEARNINGS which I have learned after becoming Coach/ Solo Entrepreneur in this lockdown. How I became who I am today who has no background of business or in general anything I do. My life has taken 270 degrees turn, and I threw me in so many situations which no one would like to be in if you love settlement in life. BTW 90 degree of my life is still same because I am home.
Anyway! here I present you how to end the year right and set up for the successful year.
There's no doubt that 2020 has been a rollercoaster ride for each one of us as we all went through a lot. But, Hey! at the same time, you should feel Blessed. Why? Because you are brave enough to continue your fight with this pandemic, so embrace the breath you just took.
Along with this hey-wired year, we all are eagerly waiting for 2021. Right? So that we can reboot our life system and kick-start the year.
However, I have never been a person who creates a bucket list of resolutions for the new year as on delays it drops your motivation and task stays on the pending list forever.
Instead of waiting for the right time, understand that every single day is a gift given to you for a purpose, so value your 24 hours.
You must be wondering what needs to be done to say goodbye and end the year with a lighter heart! Let us make it happen and follow a process to end the year more intentionally together. Come on in!
Take a deep breath.
What Worked For You This Year
I know it's a bit difficult in this uncertain situation to focus on what's gone right over negative thoughts. But with a little courage, let's outline big and small things that went favourable with you.
Like any increment, a new phone or started something of your own it can be anything that is a milestone for you.
Victories are not always something big but, they also lie on tiny beautiful things that went right for you like reading five books, 15 min meditation practise daily, making some new good habit by quitting some bad.
For now, close your eyes and remind, and end the year by praising all good that happened to you.
Save this image and write down what you're greatful for and share it on insta story by tagging me @gautamprachi28
What's Still In The Pending List:
I know a lot of us feel anxious while looking at the incomplete things. But relax you still have a lot of 24 hours which can give you again a chance to finish all those tasks. But this time utilize every moment because I know you'll be feeling on top of the world on completing them and that achievement will provide you with more confidence to do more in future.
Write 5 things down in your journal!
Things You're Running From:
Let's be honest to ourselves, by recalling all the excuses that we are making from so many days. Okay, let me share mine so when I am releasing my new course then within a few hours from launch I start calculating the stats and become anxious which gives me performance pressure and I lose my patience which affects me a lot. However, a day later, when seats get to pack, I feel relieved.
By doing this, I let the situation affect my mental peace which is very wrong. So to overcome this, I recently started doing the guided meditation, breathing practice and learning mindfulness that helps me a lot to stay relaxed and build patience.
What are those situations when you feel panic? It's not too late to end the year doing something for self-growth.
What Is Stopping You?
Have you ever felt like you really want to do this but, you are running out of time, or lacking with the resources, or not having money to start. But you know what, we always have a substitute available, all you need to adjust at first and then have a blast start. For example, I wanted to start blogging but lacked time, and then I decided to take out my spare time on the weekend.
Second, during this lockdown my body was becoming a bit lazy as I wasn't doing the workout, the point is you don't need a gym, instead start practising yoga and stretching at home which is helping my body to warm up.
Third, I wanted some professional images for my blogs, social media, and website but I am not having any DSLR with me, so I learned some angle technique which lets me click good pictures from my phone camera.
See I found my substitute, hope you also look for solutions and get rid of excuses.
Major Decisions You Made This Year:
It's time to pat on your back and feel proud of your decisions and work hard to make them right, this will help you end the year with boosting the self-confidence. Recall all those time when no one believed in you, and you believed in yourself, to make things happen. Be brave enough to trust on your potential!
New Skills You Built:
Every year we learn new things, try new ideas, and build some routine. Hopefully this year especially in lockdown, you learned something productive, playing a musical instrument, writing the blog, painting, designing your living area creatively, driving a car or something apart from these also.
List all new things you learned to check out how much you explored.
What Your Dreams Look Like Now?
We all have our dreams which we manifest daily, that gives us pleasure and ignition to make them happen one day.
You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
– Sir APJ Abdul Kalam
Acknowledge all things that you antasize, any dream car, a stage where you want to perform, launching a book, receiving an award, achieving wanderlust and become a nomad or XYZ.
Once you build your dreams, find a path which will lead you to that destination. Try this meditation practice to manifest your dreams and attract them.
Commit Small Tasks For The Sake Of Joy:
Small steps every day, how easy it is if you commit doing just ONE thing completely, every single day until the year ends?
It might be 5 mins meditating, or journaling or having dinner with your family every day. It should be something for the sake of joy (not fitness, not productivity, not learning, not responsibilities, only for you to end the year purposely.)
So, how do you want to say goodbye to 2020? What you want to do before it ends? Are you making the rest of 2020 more uplifting with these mini practices, shifts and acknowledgements? I am ready for it, are you? I have a gut feeling that we all will end the year with a nice enclosure for heading into the fresh new year ahead.
Send me list of things you learned this year (big or small) & you want to learn or start in 2021 (again big or small) on Instagram DM/ STORY & Tag me @gautamprachi28
See you on Instagram you Gold Dreamers 🙂
– Prachi Gautam
Raise your hand, If you also think that sometimes we really push harder to complete weekly work plan before the deadline but, unfortunately, we fail to complete the tasks.
And the next time when we again plan with all the confidence but, somehow end-up with incomplete tasks. And this is the reason we give up on our to-do list and start questioning our potential.
High Five, if you've experienced this like me?
So see, first of all, understand that the real problem is not in you, but it's in your weekly work plan. You don't believe Me? Read this out to understand what is the major factors we're not considering, mistakes we are making, and apps that can help you craft successful weekly work plan.
Why Do You Need A Work Plan?
If you're reading this, it definitely, means that you have a bigger picture to achieve. To reach somewhere, we always seek the shortest path, and there's nothing wrong in that because we are smart enough to bring efficiency in our efforts. Right? So here are the top 5 reasons you why you need a weekly work plan –
- Organized Work: Every task has a slot, no efforts needed to remember what next and no chance to miss out any work.
- Prioritize Your Task: According to the deadline or deliverables, you can decide which assignment need to be done first and so on.
- Track Growth and Time: You can easily see your checklist and analyze where you're standing right now from your last week or day, pending list, where you need more efforts, and how much time is left.
- Work-Life-Balance: Regulated work will let you live your day, family time and enjoy your rest hours without the tension of Oh My God! I have work to be done. No man! You will be chilling!
- Achieve Milestones: Work plan will give you the confidence to do more and more.
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.”
Tip 1: Factors To Remember While Crafting Weekly Work Plan
Creating a weekly work plan that is practically applicable is very important. A lot of time it happens that we get motivated and thinks that it's time to leave no stone unturned. I salute your passion, but please understand that success is not an overnight journey. Right? You have to make constant efforts, for sure. So always remember –
- Practical Timeline: Calculate estimated time how long a task will take you to finish it. Always give some +30 mins buffer time so that even if there is something coming in between you can manage to complete it.
- Take Break: To keep up your productivity at the pace, you've to take small breaks so that your mind will get some rest to maintain your creativity. Take a walk, have some tea, listen to music, meditation to boost your productivity.
- Resource Availability: If you think that your task is dependent on any partner or team, then confirm the availability and schedule the task with them a week before.
Tip 2: Tools That Can Take Care Of Your To-Do-List
I agree that everyone has their own choice and way to plan the task. Some of us still prefer old-school pencil and paper way, but as a lot of us prefer time-efficient digital tools that enable us to access our plan from anywhere.
With so many different options available, here's the 3 top best to-do-list apps and tools that provide you all-in-one solutions –
- Todoist: Help you customize your task sheet with reminders
- Google Tasks: Mobile App for Android and iOS both with Gmail and Google Calendar integration.
- Active Collab: Creating tasks with multiple users and deadlines
You're Still Here? Good
Tip3: Review Revise Repeat
It is true that once you complete this weekly work plan, no doubt you will feel more confident in yourself and that self-trust will give you the energy to plan further. So last but not the least be consistent no matter what. These small plans are your staircase to reach your goal.
Review: Is every task completed? Track your work and also list down some points like what are those task which needs more effort, where you can improvise and is there any strategy that I can follow to make it more perfect.
Revise: Revision of your plan will help you figure out how you can plan further according to your time taken by an individual task in the previous week. Is there anything new you can add-on?
Repeat: Pat on your back and make that awesome plan for next week to conquer your self-growth.
However – I have given you the perfect formula to make your weekly work plan, now I handover this knowledge to you. It is your choice whether to make it or break it. But I know, you type 1 personality so cheers to this feeling that you are having right now to do something that marks our value in this world.
Pretty simple, right? Yes it is
Okay now, let me introduce myself with you, I am Prachi, a Content Marketer, Blogger and Social Media Strategist.
FunFact about me: I quit my job 3, months ago and decided to do something of my own, and as a result, I gave birth to my U Savvy Academy where I help my people to grow digitally and create their own brand. You can join me there, Check these courses, and C'mon in!
Without any delay, follow the above step and make that billion-dollar plan! Don't forget to let me know your experience of reading this out!
Written By – Prachi Gautam
From virtual assistants, coaches to artists, from YouTubers and freelancers to entrepreneurs and business owners, everyone is making efforts to create a strong personal branding. Without wasting your valuable time let's dive in and understand What Personal Branding is?
It is all about how you promote yourself, self-branding is a combination of your unique skills, expertise and experiences that you want the world to see in you. Business folks use personal branding to differentiate themselves from other people.
In this digital marketing world, where small action is going viral on social media, self-branding has become more conscious because how people are taking your profile and how the media is portraying you is not in your hand. But the main question is why you need to do personal branding and how it can make an impact.
So personal branding allows you, to let people see you in the way you want them to via highlighting your strengths and the passions. It helps people to understand you better, it expands your reach using different platforms.
You need to create a strong personal brand if you want to be considered influential and stand out from the crowd.
Bonus Tip To Build Personal Branding
1. Frame your Brand Mission Statement
A well-crafted brand’s mission statement helps you to achieve goals from the present state to where you’d like to be in your future. I've a generic structure for the mission statement "I help ___ do ___." Let's take an example, “We help people to gain WORK FROM HOME opportunity through Content Writing and Blogging, help businesses to sky-rocket their sales through Social Media Marketing.
2. What Makes You Unique?
Let's do self-examination, all you have to think is if you'll be a world-class expert what would that be? Do competitor analysis and observe how you will differentiate yourself from the market. Your brand should reflect why you're different from others on the basis of values, passions and beliefs.
3. Define The Benefit You're Providing To Your Audience
You have to take care of your audience, the better you understand you will develop customer centric products or services. Consider things like What are they struggling with, and how can you help? A great brand always gives a clear reason to customers Why they should choose you.
4. Develop Website
Having your domain is essential these days, buy your domain name (ex- www.gautampragya.com), you can prefer GoDaddy or BlueHost. There are some best free website builders like Wix or WordPress. Develop website with your own menu based on your category like About Us, Contact Us, Home and Services.
5. Build Your Social Media Presence
Ideally, you will need to focus on promoting your work on social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. It will help you expand the social network and get traffic from different channels.
You need to get aware of your personal branding and ensure that you are projecting the right image of yourself. As long as you're creating a positive image there'll be greater chances of growing your business at the highest pace. These are the strategy I have followed to attract my giant followers in just a few months. What is your experience of personal branding? I would love to know.
“Personal Branding is what you do and how your brand is helping customers that makes who you are.”
Written By: Simran | Edited by: Prachi Gautam
Pregnancy sure is the most beautiful phase a woman could go through. Things change to a 360 degree right after you give birth. And believe you me, it is not always a bed of roses to do postnatal care.
My heart was pouring with a concoction of excitement and nervousness to be a first-time mama. I had no idea what motherhood could turn out to be until I hold her.
Little did I know it was not just going to be demanding on me physically but way more emotionally and mentally. In these challenging times of introduction to mommyhood, it is so important to keep sane and find your peace while taking postnatal care of your new love.
- You need not take stress to become a perfect mom because parenting and motherhood are very personal to each one. Never compare yourself to one another because each one of you is doing great.
- Try and involve yourself in bonding activities like massaging the baby, singling lullabies as it is naturally beautiful to give your new relationship the time it needs.
- Take turns with your partner. First few weeks after birth can take a toll on you. Try and take turns with your partner and take the rest you deserve.
- Ask for extended help if need be. Rightly said that it takes a village to raise a child. Ask your mom, mom-in-law of whoever could be a helping hand in postnatal care.
The more the merrier.
- Sleep when the baby sleeps. The most missed and often underrated new mom concern is sleep deprivation as it is best to sleep when the baby sleeps so you get your naps on time and can keep up when the baby needs that extra playtime.
- No matter how busy you are, take time out to do something you love. Those ten minutes of walk in the park can be a drastic mood enhancer and take away from any despair.
- Take it easy. It’s all about patience and consistency. Never challenge or judge yourself as a mother. Take one step at a time and learn from your fallbacks.
- Reach out to people you look up to since it’s great to get in touch with people who you think as an inspiration and ask them for tips and tricks on postnatal care that come with experience.
- Do not google everything. Freaky as it sounds. As much as it a blessing in disguise, it may also take your breath away seeking out too much information. It best to seek professional help if need be.
- Never compare siblings or parenting styles. Each one to themselves and each one is special.
- Postpartum rightly called as the fourth trimester can be the most magical time ever if taken in the right spirit and mindset.
So Breath and Good Luck with your journey!
This Blog is by Simran –
A Mommy blogger having beautiful 2-year-old daughter. She made a strong team with her kids and sharing amazing hacks on postnatal care and parenting.
Check out her candid and fun parenting stories on Instagram
Written by: Nashra Junaid / Edited by: Prachi Gautam
Sensory activities have so many benefits on your child’s growth in the early years of their life since not only they are developing their senses during this time but also learning to explore new things. However, it is not always possible for every mother to get an idea of some creative activities for kids to enhance their motor skills. This article will help you with planning some pocket-friendly creative activities for kids which can be arranged easily at home and can help your child in his
1. Coloured craft sticks
This activity is suitable for the age of 10 months and above. All you need is a transparent container for this activity and some craft sticks. Then poke some holes in the lid of the container and give sticks to your baby to put it in the bottle. You can even use coloured straws for this.
2. Washing dishes sensory bin
If your child loves to play with water then this is a perfect engaging activity for your kid. You may need a box, a cleaning brush and some of their toys. This creative activities for kids not only develop their motor skill but also teach them the general life skill of cleaning.
3. Jello dig
Take three packets of jelly and some toy this is all you need to have this creative activity for kids. Make a jelly paste and dip toys in it. Allow it cool it down then asked your kid to explore and find toys from jelly by digging deep.
4. Stacking cup
Bored from your regular toys nothing to worry you’ll need some disposable cups for this activity. Suitable for kids nine months and above. Even if they cannot stack the cups properly, still this creative activities for kids will help in developing their motor skills.
5. Hanging toys
This activity is perfect for six months old. All you need is some available toys, and rope hang toys at a position which can be easily reachable to a child he will try to grab that toy again and again.
6. Mirror play
Children love to see their reflection. Adjust a mirror in front of them and let them explore their own self.
7. Tape on a box
It is another simple but exciting activity for the kids under eight months to two years. All you need is a box and tapes of different colours. Your child will keep himself busy in removing these tapes from the boxes.
8. Ball shoebox
We all have a pile of shoeboxes lying aimlessly at our places. You can use them creatively. Make a hole on the lid of a box and give some balls to your kid. He will try to put the ball in the hole. This can get arranged for six months old to up to two years. They will equally enjoy this activity.
9. Bubble sensory kids
Remember how we used to fascinate with bubbles in our own childhood to use the same trick for your kids. To make a bubble solutions all you need is some soapy water and straw you can also use some colours to add beauty in your bubbles and let your kid enjoy. You can also give them a solution to make bubbles.
10. Sensory bags
Sensory bags are very useful in developing a sense of touch in kids. The sensory bag can be prepared at home with pulses, beans, and peas. Ziplock bags are ideal for creative activities for kids.
I hope this creative activities for kids list gives you ideas to make your days in quarantine a little brighter.
About The Author
Nashra Junaid is a mother of 3 years old daughter, a teacher, and also a freelance writer. Managing home and work life together.
Follow her on : https://www.instagram.com/?hl=e
In this pretending world where whatsoever you do is either for pretending to be happening or happier than ever before. And the reason is surely this digital world which has kind of an inducted whole lot of universe into our life, it’s more of a race to be posted, to be updated according to the digital world these days, and this is the reason why we are more into anxiety, depression, peer pressure, demotivation and many such kinds of stuff. Although these were never addressed earlier. Now a change has been observed as we are more sound towards these inabilities, they have finally got recognition as a health issue, well today we’re going to discuss few of the issues we face due to failure and how to deal with them, failure has been hurtful since it’s very advent and reaction to it is also endless.
So let’s begin with our hacks to stay away from failure issues :
- Hack number one is dealing with our fear of being left alone if we didn’t succeed. I’m unable to understand why is it important to be around someone or have someone out there, people have been alone earlier too but they never faced anxiety due to it, accept loneliness, give yourself some time. Talk with your inner self and that will surely work therapeutically because no one can take care of you better than you yourself.
- Our second hack is trusting ourselves, we are in a hurdle where we are always unsatisfied with ourselves, we are always in this comparison mode where everything we have is a little short then the one’s around us, trust yourself, feel worthy because everyone is special in one way or the other it’s just the matter of time when you get a chance to hit that string right and from then on its all your show..!!
- Work on yourself, in this fast-moving world where we are mostly relayed on shortcuts that are harmful, we should barely be doing this..!! What we should do is have the knowledge and work hard to collect it..knowledge is the key to self-confidence, fight with your fears, be committed.. and also be truthful to yourself, no one is a born genius, we have to work hard for it, and if it requires cutting off from this glittery world on your hand then do it..!!
What’s stopping you..?
- From above comes our next hack which is decision making, sounds so easy but at times it’s the toughest move one could ever imagine.. right decisions at right time can change your life, your problems, your fears..like anything. But one should be able to do so. because we are dependent on someone else for this too, how could someone else be able to make the right decisions for our lives, I mean we are the ones who need to be seated on the driving seat to make sure we’re doing what we always wanted.
- And the final hack is Challenging and curios, curiosity led our ancestors to find fire.. and their challenging life kept it alive..!! humans are meant to face challenges and we love it as well like experts say “our biggest competitor is we ourself ”, doing your work in a challenge mode will make it easy and doable and will keep you enthusiastic as well, try setting small goals and take these Challenges seriously, accomplish it in the due time and then your goal will seem much closer to you every day.
We as youth are so so enthusiastic, dedicated, curious, innovative, cunning, smart, imaginative, technologically sound, challenging but at the same time great at giving up too..!!
and the ratio of people giving up isn’t short then the one’s doing it..!!
Failure has different meanings for different people for someone losing everything isn’t a failure and
For someone not getting a movie ticket is..!! Having breakups is..!!
Not having a car is..!! Not having a perfect body is..!! And the list of distressing things is endless.
Interesting no..? You need to be stone-hearted to face failures/ problems, it’s not at all true, you need to be acceptable that’s it..!! Accept yourself, your life, your ways and you’re halfway there… it’s not a race you’re here to live..either an extravagant or a happy minimal life it’s up to you.
Don’t let a small failure hurt you to such an extent that you need therapy to get rid of it if someone or something is making you feel so. Then just part ways simply, get away from it may it be social media, may it be any person or your circle anything.
Because it’s you at the end of the day who’s well being and happiness is important failure or success is just a matter of time, one should always find ways to be happy, because a happy and healthy mind can give you a hundred ways to be successful then a dwindling fearful failed one..!!
About Writer: “This is Subhi Vishwakarma, I basically write on everything happening around, kind of reactionist and specifically on current issues, political stuff, write sarcasm, and much more, if you found my content useful then let me know in the comments and also, for reading more of my write-ups tap on the link below”. Blog address: http://subhivishwakarma.blogspot.com/
& On IG: Shubhi Vishwakarma
FREE Health, self-growth content follow –https://www.instagram.com/gautampragya06/ (Gautam Pragya)
Written By – Arundhati Chatterjee | Edited by – Prachi Gautam
There was a time a few years back when blogging was done by the media professionals to share their opinions. But now it can be done by any other person with an internet connection and a will to share knowledge or opinion. Research says 77% of internet users read blogs regularly which means one can easily learn to blog and make money and make it a profession.
By the end of this article, you will get to know what it takes to be a good blogger and how to earn through this. As the situation around us forcing us more to stay inside it would be a great idea to learn to blog and make money. So let’s get started.
1. Choosing Your Niche
Since you will be sharing your views and opinion you should choose a niche that you are very much interested in. It could be anything starting from cooking to gaming and much more.
I have listed down some of the hot topics:-
1.Health》weight loss, yoga, remedies for health issues, etc.
2.Wealth》how to make money online
3.Love》relationship issues, marriage, etc.
4.Happiness》peace of mind, how to get rid of depression, stress-relieving techniques, etc.
These are some of the trending topics but besides it could be anything that you are passionate about.
Your niche should have a good monetizing value. As you are thinking learn to blog and make money, be sure to think about how you can be a full-time freelancer through this.
2. Choosing The Topics
Well, you need to do some brainstorming to find good topics for your blog. I found this website very helpful Answer the public. Just add your topic and you get a hell lot of ideas to write on. Have a look.
3. What to Keep in Mind While Writing
• First thing first, a good headline. You will be fetching viewers with this one tool so be very careful. I would like to share a hack. I learned this somewhere so want to pass it on.. Don’t make your headlines too specific, as it draws very fewer viewers but competition is also less . On the other hand if you make it too generic it’s going to draw a huge number of viewers but a huge competition too. The hack is to make your headlines moderate, not too generic, and not too specific. Something in between.
• Now, the next thing to keep in mind is when your viewer entered your article seeing your captivating headline how to keep them hooked? Your writing should be more engaging. Like you are talking to the reader. Using more of “you” and “I” helps make it look like a conversation.
• Using good images and graphs are very useful. Images always leave a mark on our minds.
• Be sure to check your grammar. No one likes to read bad English!
• Do some research on the keywords. Use this tool keyword planner.
• Break your writing into small paragraphs or sentences. It will be much easy to read.
• And last but not the least, proofreading. Go through your blog, again and again, to point out if any mistake is done.
4. Monetizing The Blog
Now when it comes to monetizing you have several options like-
• Affiliate marketing. Adding affiliate links to your blog and getting a commission from the website.
• E-books. Write your own e-books and sell them on the blog.
• Online courses. If your good at something and you feel like you can teach it to others, this online course will surely help.
• E-commerce. Selling your merchandise on your blog. But this needs some capital amount at the start. So you can think about it later.
• Google AdSense is another good way to start with.
So I hope you got some useful information to start your blogging career. Its nothing like turning your passion into your profession, start to learn blog and make money. And another thing is nothing happens overnight. Keep putting the effort until you reach success.
About Arundhati Chatterjee
Written by: Arpana Lothiya | Edited by: Prachi Gautam
Women are blessed with various in-built talents. Along with home management, women have capabilities to do much more than the same regular household job. And that’s earning money. However, being a homemaker is a full-time job but we live in a society where the money is given primary importance. So ladies why not utilize talents and showcase them to the world which a stay at home momma can easily opt for.
Here are a few suggestions of online businesses for housewives:
Cook and Earn
We all are home cooks and most of us are talented enough to cook a delicious dish. Why not show them off on social media and earn some handsome money by making videos. Shoot a video and start uploading it on Instagram, YouTube, or create a Facebook page and share.
Showcase your DIY Craft Ideas
Craft is just not an interest but a fascinating idea. And one who can think creatively can show them off on social media platforms like Pinterest, Tumblr. Making sustainable crafts can earn you really well by selling it online on etsy.com.
Pottery or pot painting
I know I know, these two are totally different work. But one who is really interested in pottery can design an online pottery course, this talent will turn out to be the best online businesses for housewives. You can use a platform like skillshare.com. And the one who can paint a pot beautifully, can sell them off online or teach pot painting. You can also have local vendors tie-up to make an awesome amount.
Stitch and sell
If you are someone who is good at stitching and can create some amazing embroidery why not make it as your profession. You can have your online boutique using Facebook or such like platform wherein you can show your designs and build customer networking.
If you always wanted to be a teacher but could not make it your full-time profession. Why not start that now? Cuemath is one such platform wherein one can enroll and teach online. This profession earns real good money.
Learn to invest and then reinvest to earn. The stock market might not be doing that well in the current situation but change is constant and this time shall pass too. If you are someone who has an interest in stocks and finance related stuff then this is your cup of tea and it is the best option for online businesses for housewives. There are multiple apps like ETMoney which provide knowledge on stock and once you are prepared, you can start investing and make some money. This job requires patience and practice. So keep calm and work on.
Be a professional homemaker
Homemaking is an art. It is not everyone who enjoys homemaking and does this endless job without complaining. So if you are someone who enjoys homemaking and is creative too, show them on Instagram’s IGTV or platforms like YouTube and gain some followers.
Sell your poetry
If you are someone who writes amazing poetry, pen them down and start publishing it online on platforms like Yes poetry. You can pen down your poetry and publish it under amazon e-book or publish them on Medium.com.
If you are an educator of your home and are aware of entrances and exams one has to prepare before going for further studies, try counseling such students online. There are multiple consultancies who are looking to hire an online counselor.
If you are an awesome gardener who has great knowledge about plants and fertilizers, encourage others to grow more. This opens a gate for online businesses for housewives. Create online workshops on gardening and earn money.
Ideas are limitless. Let’s grab some courage and re-boost the confidence and start earning money. Create some productive meaning in life.
What Inspired Our Authors
Arpana is a mommy and an ingenious blogger, she started her writing journey with poems and short stories. She achieved experience working in different fields from Business Management, Journalism, Travel Tourism to History. However, the writing was always her area of interest. In her blogs, she covers positive pregnancy, parenting, thought processes, and cooking content.
Check Out Prachi Gautam here – Instagram Page
Check Out Pragya Gautam here – Instagram Page
Written By: Prachi Gautam
During this period of uncertainty where the world is dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic, it has been reported that in India more than 32 crore students have been affected by the nationwide lockdown. But distance learning is still opening the undiscovered gate of opportunities for the students.
Online learning is preparing you for the all-new brave world. It has already changed the way we approach learning, building knowledge skills. If you are still not convinced, here are the pack –
Children working independently on personal projects, assignments, and learning and exploring new ideas via videos, google pages, contents, blogs where they don’t be afraid to jump in!
To gain knowledge, grow their education, build their own skill-set, and self-confidence. They’re improving the capability to absorb and implement the new processes.
Accessibility & Mobility
Remote Learning eliminates all obstacles, allowing individuals across all over the world to perform the courses or training they’re interested in. Online education is giving students the chance to study at any place and at any time, also to them who are either physically or psychologically unable to be present in a classroom can now continue their educational development through online courses.
Re-connect Record and Revise
Remote learning brings the all-new idea where a student can reconnect to the individual to solve the problem, record the session, and can read the content an unlimited number of times, also they can revise it later for better performance. It is also a blessing for non-traditional students who work in a day job and take care of their families while still continuing to learn and grow to get that degree or training for new vacancies in their fields.
Online Learning platforms provide a more effective learning management system where you can maintain and track your progress and feedback. It is much easier to spot time via planner and study results, which are later measured and improved through necessary changes.
Students will be studying from their own place and free from paying travel expenses. E-education also reduces the cost of textbooks. The complete study materials can be accessed online, without any kind of restrictions. distance learning courses and modules can be retrieved and updated N number of times, unlike textbooks that need to be reissued and re-bought.
It saves time as a student or teacher does not need to travel to the venue and you can continue online study at your place. Students can define their speed of learning instead of following the other students of any group or class.
Finding Career Of Interest
Here so many options are available at your fingertips, where you can parallelly approach your career and take time to research your opportunities, compare them against one another, and consider how each will affect your current schedule and lifestyle with all pros and cons.
Being a full-time YouTube, website Content creator we have balanced our work lives and that could not be possible without online courses. Not only this but soon we are coming up with our personal online courses. Isn’t it exciting?
Opening doors through remote learning where anyone can thrive!
Behind every successful person is a substantial amount of coffee! & courses!
You’re just one click away from the enormous Tips and Trick –
These fizzy and chilled beverages recipes will be a hit at your next summer cookout.
Summer is time to enjoy a tall glass of cool drinks. From creamy frosted cold coffee to mocha latte that swaps ice cubes with popsicles, the whole family can cool off on a hot summer day with one of these summer drinks. Pick your favourite and lick your lips.
Written by: Prachi Gautam
Awaken the senses!
Let’s start with, Mocha Latte is one of my favourites. I love the combination of coffee and chocolate. And, it’s so licking when you top it off with a thick layer of frothy steamed milk, it’s like pure perfection.
(Photo Credit: Google Image)
All You Need-
- 1 cup hot brewed strong coffee
- ¼ cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons hot chocolate mix
Optional Ingredient: whipped cream, additional hot chocolate mix for dusting, and candy cane
Follow The Steps-
- Stir the coffee and hot chocolate together, mix in a large mug.
- Take lukewarm milk, whisk vigorously by spoon until the milk foams, about 1 minute.
- Pour the frothed milk into the coffee. According to desire, garnish with whipped cream and a dusting of hot chocolate mix.
- For a peppermint mocha, you can stir the coffee with a candy cane.
Lavender Turmeric latte
Experience love at first sip!
Grounding and earthy latte with floral notes and just the right amount of sweetness. 🌸☕️ Turmeric gives a boost to your immune system, while lavender makes you feel chill and keeps you calm. Yes, I’m talking about Lavender Turmeric latte (beverages recipe for legends).
(Photo Credit: Google Image)
All You Need –
- 1 cup brewed coffee (brew 10-15min)
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp maple syrup (or your favourite sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp unrefined coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp culinary-grade lavender buds OR Lavender Blend (I am using here the blend by www.itsblume.com)
Follow The Steps –
- On the stovetop over medium-low heat combine brewed coffee with all other ingredients until warm.
- Add lavender buds or lavender coffee syrup.
- You can also strain the lavender or drink as is if that’s your thing.
Thick & Creamy Cold Coffee
Moving to the next recipe which the most common non-alcoholic drink. Cold coffee, a classic cold drink in summer that everyone loves. Almost everyone knows how to make cold coffee or ice-blended coffee. But still, every time you see a cafe frappe with fresh vanilla ice cream, you crave a fancy glass just like that.
(Photo Credit: Google Image)
Now you can also prepare Thick & Creamy Cold Coffee at home without any hassle. So here is a beverages recipe from Gautam’s kitchen:
All you need –
- 3 Tbsp instant coffee
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Cups chilled milk
- 6 Scoops (vanilla ice cream)
- ½ Cup fresh cream
- 3 Ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp warm water
- 3 Tbsp chocolate sauce
- Some whipped powder cocoa cream for garnishing optional
Follow The Steps-
- Take a small bowl and mix 1 tbsp warm water with instant coffee (3 tbsp). Stir for at least 2-3 minutes to dissolve the coffee with water.
- In a blender jar, add 2 cups of chilled milk (cooled).
- Add 3 tbsp chocolate syrup, 3 tbsp sugar, 1/2 cup fresh cream, and the coffee mix. Blend this for a few seconds till the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add on 6 scoops vanilla ice cream and 3 ice cubes. Blend this for a few seconds till ice cream is mixed. Note: Do not over blend this.
- For decorating the glass wall you can pour some chocolate sauce.
- Let the coffee stand for a min or 2 and pour it in glasses and top it up with some whipped cream and dust some cocoa powder over it.
- Your homemade cold coffee (beverages recipe) is now ready.
Finally, it’s time to taste these heavenly beverages known as the best summer drinks. Pour it over your favourite mug and feel the ice for a refreshing chilled drink. Now kick back and savour as your all worries float away. DO NOT FORGET TO TAG US ON INSTAGRAM if you do try it.
Enjoy the recipe of the beverage!
Behind every successful person is a substantial amount of coffee!