Yesterday when I was out with my daughter to walk in the snowfall and soak up all the winter, snow, and cold in Vancouver downtown we could. And yes! off course to take some pictures, to make some videos and then I realized my phone is switching off often and I thought damn what’s the problem in my phone and as soon as I came back I googled why it happened and I got to know that “This is not a flaw with Apple products. This happens with any lithium-ion battery-powered device. Apple designed the iPhone to turn off under extreme conditions, such as very cold or very hot weather. This actually helps protect your iPhone from malfunctioning as a result of low voltage from the battery. Apple recommends that you only use your iPhone (and other iOS devices) when the temperature is between 32-95 degrees Fahrenheit to avoid temperature-related issues.” That time I got the butterfly in my stomach and I was so proud that I have an iPhone now. Absolute thanks to my husband Nimish (https://bit.ly/2WPxUdB) for that.
Alright, Folks so it has been more than 30 days when had brought this new family member iPhone XS in our lives for the first time. Remember I told everywhere on my Instagram (http://bit.ly/2r1qAzL) and Facebook (http://bit.ly/2DrpqQq) and my recent YouTube videos too that I am going to do an unboxing video as well as the review? Guess what, here I am with it. let me tell you iPhone XS do deserve my time and effort to tell the people everything I know about it through my YouTube channel (https://goo.gl/2zQsdp) and my website in detail. Now let’s start, shall we??
So our baby iPhone XS is Silver in color and 256GB phone and came with earpods with a lightning connector, Lightning to USB cable and USB power adapter.
Some basic features which I absolutely love are
1. Face Id: That means your phone recognizes your face to unlock, authorize Apple Pay payments, and perform other tasks.
2. Control Center: Swipe down from the upper right corner to quickly take a photo, turn on room lights, control music, Portrait orientation lock, WiFi, mobile data, torch, and more.
3. Home: Swipe up to go home.
4. The left side of the body has 2 buttons and 1 Switch. Top Ring/Silent Switch to choose either of it. 2 buttons to adjust audio volume.
5. Tap to Wake: You can tap anywhere on the screen to wake your iPhone.
6. 3D Touch: You can access menus, shortcuts, and content by pressing the screen with 3D touch
7. The right side of the body has 1 button which has 3 functions. A) press once to sleep or wake. B) Press twice to activate Apple Pay. C) Press and hold to turn on iPhone or activate Siri.
8. In Emergency: Press and hold the side button and either of the volume button to turn off the iPhone or make an Emergency call.
Let’s move towards Specifications to know and love iPhone XS more
|Display size, resolution||5.8-inch Super Retina OLED; 2,436×1,125 pixels|
|Pixel density||458 ppi|
|Dimensions (millimeters)||143.6×70.9×7.7 mm|
|Weight (ounces, grams)||6.24 oz; 177 g|
|Mobile software||iOS 12|
|Front-facing camera||7-megapixel with Face ID|
|Processor||Apple A12 Bionic|
|Storage||64GB, 256GB, 512GB|
|Fingerprint sensor||None (Face ID)|
|Special features||Water-resistant (IP68), dual-SIM capabilities (nano-SIM and e-SIM), wireless charging, Face ID, Memoji|
|Price off-contract (USD)||$999 (64GB), $1,149 (256GB), $1,349 (512GB)|
In case if you are wondering what the Retina oled in the World is than Retina display is a brand name used by Apple for its series of IPS LCD, and OLED displays that have a higher pixel density than traditional Apple displays. The goal of Retina displays is to make the display of text and images extremely crisp, so pixels are not visible to the naked eye.
Camera, Picture, and Video
Trust me or not most of us when we see specification or just go through any new mobile phone we check camera quality first. At least I do it. If you agree on it then comment down below “Yes I do”, it will be really fun to see all those comments. Okay so I am showing all the videos I filmed and pictures I took in iPhone XS and with that let me explain the specification which I also did not know and that is the 4K resolution, also called 4K, refers to a horizontal display resolution of approximately 4,000 pixels. Digital television and digital cinematography commonly use several different 4K resolutions. So I hope now you also know it.
You guys might have seen some of my recent videos on my YouTube channel (https://goo.gl/2zQsdp ) like Day In The LIfe – CANADA LIFE Video (https://youtu.be/WWYnNNaPllA) and right now also you are seeing my iPhone camera videos and pictures only. Let me tell you I am literally obsessed with it. But Why I am obsessed with the iPhone XS camera? here are the reasons
- The cameras are better, especially in low light, and the new Depth Control for portraits works really really well as well.
- Slow Motion video quality though Oh my goodness you can take screenshots from slow-motion video and edit it a little bit and trust me you will have some really good captures ever.
- Portrait mode though, my goodness iPhone XS has nailed in this quality. It is great in close-up photos and especially I love how it takes photos with real good espouser and the way it captures yellow in the back wahoo I love it.
- It definitely delivers more detail of the picture.
Speaker and Microphone
Sound Sound Sound… Okay, when you will turn the audio ON on iPhone you will definitely avoid connecting it to earpods or any other Bluetooth speakers because they are surprisingly very amazing. Audio in iPhone XS is sweeter stereo, Apple says it widened the stereo sound to deliver more detail. Yes! you are going to love it too.
You won’t believe I am loving this audio quality of my YouTube videos to the extent that I am wondering whether I will switch to my canon rebel t6 again or not. Let’s have a comparison in the sound quality of the SAMSUNG galaxy and iPhone XS. Cum on the galaxy is a high-end smartphone and we expect something really similar. so let’s see.
If you know me a little bit from YouTube or Social Media I am not a big fan of spending hours and hours behind the phone and playing games. Trust me I use to when I was not a mom. So if you are a person who for any reason does not spend HOURS on phone you will be very with battery life too. For me I charge once in every 24 hours, mostly I put it in charge when I go to bed every night. 100% battery charging lasts for more than 24 hrs. for me, I am not joking.
So in the bottom line, I would say the iPhone XS is one of the Best phone and deal in the price range it is coming for sure. If you are the among those people who are either thinking of purchasing iPhone for the first time in the life “Just like I did” or still holding off on upgrading your iPhone 7 or iPhone 6s, do not think twice for spending on iPhone XS. Also, the cameras are miles better especially in low light.
In between iPhone XS and iPhone XS MAX, I would definitely recommend MAX because of screen size which is 6.5 inches if you can afford and hold in one hand obviously. But for me, I preferred the iPhone XS because I wanted a one-handed friendly one.
That’s it all for today’s review. I want you to write to me in the comment box “Which iPhone or Smartphone do you own”? If you buy iPhone XS or iPhone XS MAX take a picture and please tag me on Instagram( http://bit.ly/2r1qAzL) and Facebook (http://http://bit.ly/2DrpqQq) I would love to repost it. Give this video like and share it with your friends.
Thanks for sticking here till the end. Until next time XOXO