Click On The Pay Now Button To Book Your Slot Below
In this pretending world where whatsoever you do is either for pretending to be happening or happier than ever before. And the reason is surely this digital world which has kind of an inducted whole lot of universe into our life, it’s more of a race to be posted, to be updated according to the digital world these days, and this is the reason why we are more into anxiety, depression, peer pressure, demotivation and many such kinds of stuff. Although these were never addressed earlier. Now a change has been observed as we are more sound towards these inabilities, they have finally got recognition as a health issue, well today we’re going to discuss few of the issues we face due to failure and how to deal with them, failure has been hurtful since it’s very advent and reaction to it is also endless.
So let’s begin with our hacks to stay away from failure issues :
- Hack number one is dealing with our fear of being left alone if we didn’t succeed. I’m unable to understand why is it important to be around someone or have someone out there, people have been alone earlier too but they never faced anxiety due to it, accept loneliness, give yourself some time. Talk with your inner self and that will surely work therapeutically because no one can take care of you better than you yourself.
- Our second hack is trusting ourselves, we are in a hurdle where we are always unsatisfied with ourselves, we are always in this comparison mode where everything we have is a little short then the one’s around us, trust yourself, feel worthy because everyone is special in one way or the other it’s just the matter of time when you get a chance to hit that string right and from then on its all your show..!!
- Work on yourself, in this fast-moving world where we are mostly relayed on shortcuts that are harmful, we should barely be doing this..!! What we should do is have the knowledge and work hard to collect it..knowledge is the key to self-confidence, fight with your fears, be committed.. and also be truthful to yourself, no one is a born genius, we have to work hard for it, and if it requires cutting off from this glittery world on your hand then do it..!!
What’s stopping you..?
- From above comes our next hack which is decision making, sounds so easy but at times it’s the toughest move one could ever imagine.. right decisions at right time can change your life, your problems, your fears..like anything. But one should be able to do so. because we are dependent on someone else for this too, how could someone else be able to make the right decisions for our lives, I mean we are the ones who need to be seated on the driving seat to make sure we’re doing what we always wanted.
- And the final hack is Challenging and curios, curiosity led our ancestors to find fire.. and their challenging life kept it alive..!! humans are meant to face challenges and we love it as well like experts say “our biggest competitor is we ourself ”, doing your work in a challenge mode will make it easy and doable and will keep you enthusiastic as well, try setting small goals and take these Challenges seriously, accomplish it in the due time and then your goal will seem much closer to you every day.
We as youth are so so enthusiastic, dedicated, curious, innovative, cunning, smart, imaginative, technologically sound, challenging but at the same time great at giving up too..!!
and the ratio of people giving up isn’t short then the one’s doing it..!!
Failure has different meanings for different people for someone losing everything isn’t a failure and
For someone not getting a movie ticket is..!! Having breakups is..!!
Not having a car is..!! Not having a perfect body is..!! And the list of distressing things is endless.
Interesting no..? You need to be stone-hearted to face failures/ problems, it’s not at all true, you need to be acceptable that’s it..!! Accept yourself, your life, your ways and you’re halfway there… it’s not a race you’re here to live..either an extravagant or a happy minimal life it’s up to you.
Don’t let a small failure hurt you to such an extent that you need therapy to get rid of it if someone or something is making you feel so. Then just part ways simply, get away from it may it be social media, may it be any person or your circle anything.
Because it’s you at the end of the day who’s well being and happiness is important failure or success is just a matter of time, one should always find ways to be happy, because a happy and healthy mind can give you a hundred ways to be successful then a dwindling fearful failed one..!!
About Writer: “This is Subhi Vishwakarma, I basically write on everything happening around, kind of reactionist and specifically on current issues, political stuff, write sarcasm, and much more, if you found my content useful then let me know in the comments and also, for reading more of my write-ups tap on the link below”. Blog address: http://subhivishwakarma.blogspot.com/
& On IG: Shubhi Vishwakarma
FREE Health, self-growth content follow –https://www.instagram.com/gautampragya06/ (Gautam Pragya)
As so many of you were so much interested in buying worksheets for your preschool kids I have got a permanent solution. Go ahead Pay & Get PDF in Email Id within 24 Hours. I have provided Instructions too in that PDF on how to use it. Enjoy Click Here To Pay In INR
To Pay in any other currency or USD Click Here
As so many of you were so much interested in buying worksheets for your preschool kids I have got a permanent solution. Go ahead Pay & Get PDF in Email Id within 24 Hours. I have provided Instructions too in that PDF on how to use it. Enjoy! To Pay In INR Pay Here
To Pay in any other currency or USD Click Here
Written By: Pragya Gautam
25 BEST CHILDREN'S BOOKS | Great Kids Book Ideas
Today I am sharing with you all 25 BEST CHILDREN'S BOOKS for 1, 2, 3 & 4-year-old kids. I will try to link as many as possible or You can search them in the library. with the names of these Great kid's books, I will be adding the link to buy it directly as well. Click on the images to buy it directly OR to add to Amazon Cart to make a purchase whenever you want.
Amazon India Links
BLACK & WHITE for 2 months to 1-year-old
POCKET BOARD BOOKS
BIG BOARD BOOKS (100 words)
MY FAV. FLASHCARDS to teach Alphabet & Numbers
HIPPO HAS A HAT
STORY OF CLIFFORD
FRANKLIN WANTS A PET
I JUST FORGOT
GROVER GOES TO SCHOOL
Amazo.ca & Amacon.us Links
The Rainbow Tree: (Use Code: "PRAGYA10" For 10% Off On Subscription Box www.pkbeans.com (Only Delivers in USA & CA)
Tiptoe into Kindergarten: https://amzn.to/2QohQgN
Little Blue Ben: https://amzn.to/3fDpP4o
My Manners Matters: https://amzn.to/2Dxlm5c
Hush Little Baby: https://amzn.to/306IBuG
My Favorite Things: https://amzn.to/3eoWaLa
Brothers are for making mud pie: https://amzn.to/2CvpK4f
There is more in you (Tangled Series)
Swing Swing Swing
I recommend you to check out more Homeschooling, Parenting videos on my Youtube Channel: Gautam Pragya — https://bit.ly/31v4VjI
Stay Connected On Ig too: https://bit.ly/pragya_instagram
**SOME LINKS PROVIDED IN BLOG ARE AFFILIATE LINKS** Meaning I will get a little bit of commission if you will buy through it.